An order is carried out in the moment that you confirm your purchase and receive an order confirmation from us. If you do not receive such an order confirmation you should contact us at email@example.com to check that your order has been received by us.
Freight cost for Middle East, Eastern Europe including Russia:
These prices vary a lot depending on final destination and weight.
Price of delivery per parcel is established by the Logistics Department at packing. The customer is informed of the freight price to get an OK before despatch.
Freight cost for the rest of the World:
These prices vary a lot depending on final destination and weight. Price of delivery per parcel is established by the Logistics Department at packing. The customer is informed of the freight price to get an OK before despatch.
Terms of delivery:
Shipment is made by Post Nord. Special transport in accordance with agreement (DHL, UPS, FedEx). Please submit your mobile phone number to get SMS notification from the forwarder.
Time of delivery:
The estimated time of delivery is indicated in the order acknowledgement that you get after receipt of the order confirmation. When the order has been sent from Mr Ronin the time of delivery is normally 2-5 working days, depending on the receiving country. The time might however be longer for countries where special customs clearance has to be made.
Terms of payment:
Mr Ronin invoice with 30 days of payment conditions from the date of an order confirmation.
Mr Ronin reserves the right to deny payment by invoice.
As we focus on B2B (Business to Business) and also work internationally, prices in our webshop are given exclusive of VAT.
Prices are in Euro.
Prices can also differ from one occasion to the other because of varying rates of exchange. Mr Ronin makes a reservation against possible misprints and reserves the right to adjust the price because of increased costs owing to customs fees, taxes and/or other public fees or duties.
Returns and Exchange:
When you purchase from us the Consumer Purchases Act is applied, which means that you as a consumer always have 14 days to regret your purchase and therefore you can return the goods within 14 days. Returns are valid only if the packing is still unopened.
At returns or exchange:
1. Contact Mr Ronin – firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain the situation.
2. Request a form – Return/Change/Complaint. Print out the filled-in form and send it together with the goods that you return to Mr Ronin.
3. You as a customer pay the return freight yourself when you regret a purchase or at exchange. The freight cost is deducted from the value of the goods at the refund that is made when the return has been delivered to Mr Ronin.
To make a complaint regarding goods, you follow the same steps as in ”Returns and Exchange” with the difference that you as a customer do not have to pay for the freight.
A used machine that is being complained about for reasons which are due to incorrect handling is rejected.
N.B. For a complaint regarding a Ronin Power Ascender to be accepted, it must be returned in its original packing (cardboard box with foam) or in the bag (Hard Case) that can be bought together with the Ascender.
If payment has been made by invoice, Mr Ronin will send you a credit of the return amount as soon as we have received and dealt with your return.
A parcel that has not been collected:
It is better and cheaper always to collect your parcel and return it to us if you do not want the goods.
In cases where parcels have not been collected at the place of collection, Mr Ronin is charged with a fee by our forwarding partners for freight to and from the place of collection and also an administrative fee. For these costs, and also administrative costs for the handing that this causes Mr Ronin, we debit you EUR 300 including VAT for each parcel that has not been collected.
Mr Ronin products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects 90 days from the original date of purchase. Mr Ronin’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Ronin’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Mr Ronin assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Ronin be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. This product is not warrantied against user repairs and user repairs will result in voided warranty. Only Mr Ronin or persons licensed by Mr Ronin, are certified to open up the ascender. An unauthorized opening of an ascender will result in voided warranty. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
Mr Ronin demands
• that the user has read and understood the user manual ( https://mrronin.com/manualer/ USER MANUAL – RONIN ASCENDER ).
• that the user possesses/has basic knowledge regarding work/activity at an altitude.
• that the user uses an extra safety rope, a safety line/back-up system.
• that the user possesses/has basic knowledge regarding ropes with the marking EN 1891 and EN 564. (see – Rope Requirements – page 16 in MR400 User Manual).
• that the user has viewed the video ”Loading rope” before use. If a rope gets stuck in the machine during loading, the customer must pay possible costs in connection with solving the problem. If the machine is opened by someone else than Mr Ronin or service personnel certified by Mr Ronin, if the sealing tape is broken, the guarantee of the Ascender is no longer valid.
• that all returns/service articles is made in the Ronin original cardboard box (the one with foam) or in the HC (Hard Case) that belongs to the ascender. If not, the guarantee that follows the machine at purchase, is no longer valid.
• That annual control and service of the ascender is made in accordance with law.
Treatment of personal particulars:
We follow the rules of the EU General Data Protection (GDPR) and also the Swedish legislation connected to the GDPR.
For dispatch of news letters we register name and e-mail address. You can deregister from our news letter at any time.
Information about cookies:
Telephone: +46(0)8 550 333 00
Open Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 CET time.
Mr Ronin AB
P.O box 3089
SE-103 61 Stockholm